- This event has passed.
Your E-Commerce Gateway to Asia: Why ASEAN?
August 12 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
If ASEAN were a single economy, it would be the third largest market after China and India. Half of its 650 million population is less than 30 years old. ASEAN is home to 360 million (2019) internet users, 90% of which connect via their smartphones. These sessions will include an overview of the digital market in ASEAN and presentations by Lazada and Shopee, two of the largest regional e-commerce platforms.
August 12th (SGT)
06:30 SGT Wednesday / 15:30 PDT Tuesday
- Welcome remarks | David Wynne, President, CanCham Singapore
- The Digital market in ASEAN | Mai Dang, Trade Commissioner, Global Affairs Canada
- Southeast Asia’s Map of E-commerce | Deridian Nurhalim, Content Marketing for Singapore, iPrice Group
- How to sell on Lazada | John Lim, Senior Manager of Business Development, Lazada Singapore
- The case of Viveau Water | Justin Wong, CEO, Wholesome Food People