- This event has passed.
Your E-Commerce Gateway to Asia: Why Singapore?
August 19, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Singapore consistently ranks in the top globally for ease of doing business and connectivity. Its high GDP per capita and its large and diverse e-commerce ecosystem make it a prime target for e-commerce companies. These sessions will include an overview of the Singapore e-commerce ecosystem with presentations by Amazon and Shopify, two of the largest global e-commerce players.
August 19th (SGT)
06:30 SGT Wednesday / 15:30 PDT Tuesday
- Words from Mitul Kotecha | Senior Emerging Markets Strategist, TD Securities
- Welcome remarks by David Wynne | President, CanCham Singapore
- The CanExport Program | Loc Pham, Deputy Director and CanExport SMEs Program Manager, Global Affairs Canada
- The Singapore E-Commerce Ecosystem | Samuel Christian Sy Chan, Regional Vice President, Americas, Singapore Economic Development Board
- How to sell on Amazon.sg | Bernard Tay, Country Leader Amazon.sg Seller Services and Head of Amazon Global Selling, South East Asia & Meenakshi Saini, Head of Mass Vendor Relations, Amazon
- The case of PrintersPlus | Alec Milne, President, Printers Plus