Take your business to the next level by accessing new opportunities through Supplier Diversity. So….what is Supplier Diversity? In Canada, a business can qualify as a diverse supplier if they are 51% owned, operated, and controlled by one or more of the following:
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual or Transgender)
Some of the reasons corporations engage in supplier diversity are:
- to increase their market share in a growing multicultural population.
- to increase the wealth of groups which are typically underrepresented, thereby increasing the corporation’s customer base.
- it aligns with their Corporate Social Responsibility practices and corporate values.
Exciting New Opportunity
The recently launched Supplier Diversity Canada Database serves as a portal where buyers can easily search and access women-owned, minority-owned, aboriginal-owned, and LGBT-owned businesses that fit its purchasing needs. This one-stop shop assists buyers in diverse inclusion in their supply chain and procurement processes.
This database is being launched as the countdown for the 2015 Women’s World Cup in Canada is on. This event provides a great opportunity for businesses to sell goods and services to all inbound personnel.
Get your business in the game so you are able to:
- Supply – provide your products and services needed to incoming traveler groups
- Access international clients – connect with potential buyers including soccer federations, sponsors, broadcasters, media, tour groups, fans and more!
- Profit – win a piece of the $267M in anticipated contracts coming to Canada through the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup
As with businesses, the Canadian Women’s National soccer team is a group of diverse players. This diversity has been proven to be a success on the field so why not extend this model of success and promote your diverse business. Let’s go for gold both on and off the field!
To learn more about this exciting opportunity for your business, visit http://supplierdiversitycanada.ca/. Questions? Contact email@example.com