Guest Blog Guidelines
Please note: We are currently in the process of updating our submission guidelines, so we are not accepting any new blog contributors at the moment. Please check back soon!
Thanks for your interest in providing a guest post on the Women’s Enterprise Centre blog!
Our blog posts are about 350 words on a specific topic that include some advice or steps to follow that our readers can take away with them.
Below are our guest blog guidelines:
- Topic needs to be relevant to existing or aspiring women business owners in BC
- Posts cannot be used to sell or promote programs or services
- Before the blog is written, the topic must be approved by Women’s Enterprise Centre
- We reserve the right to decline a post submission
- Preference is given to BC-based bloggers
- Use subtitles to separate out the major points
- Personalize the topic to make it relatable
- If quotes and/or stats are used, they must be properly linked to the source article
If you would like to contribute a blog post, please email your topic and a short bio (illustrating your expertise in the topic) to email@example.com.