Guest Blog Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in providing a guest post on the Women’s Enterprise Centre blog!
Our blog posts are about 350 words on a specific topic that include some advice or steps to follow that our readers can take away with them.
Below are our guest blog guidelines:
- Topic needs to be relevant to existing or aspiring women business owners in BC
- Posts cannot be used to sell or promote programs or services
- Before the blog is written, the topic must be approved by Women’s Enterprise Centre
- We reserve the right to decline a post submission
- Preference is given to BC-based bloggers
- Use subtitles to separate out the major points
- Personalize the topic to make it relatable
- If quotes and/or stats are used, they must be properly linked to the source article
If you would like to contribute a blog post, please email your topic and a short bio (illustrating your expertise in the topic) to firstname.lastname@example.org.