How to Start a Business in BC: Free Phone-in Session
Women’s Enterprise Centre hosts free phone-in “Starting a Business Info Sessions” to help you navigate the ins and outs of starting a business in BC.
The session is broken into 2 parts. In Part 1, we explain how to write an effective business plan. We cover each section of the business plan and provide strategies and resources to ensure your plan is well organized and consistent. In Part 2 we uncover how to make your business official.
You will learn about:
- the different types of business structures
- naming and registering your business
- where to find information about taxes, licenses and permits
- social media and websites
- sources of funding for your business