Webinar Recording: All About Lines of Credit: What Are They and How Do You Get One?
This is the recording of a teleconference hosted by Women’s Enterprise Centre in April 2019. To view free upcoming sessions visit wec.ca/MAF
A line of credit can provide a cushion for your business in case an exciting opportunity comes your way, or you have an unexpected downturn.
If you’re thinking about a line of credit, this session will help you get the skinny on this type of financing to help you figure out if it’s right for you.
During this session, we answer some key questions:
- What is a line of credit?
- What factors do lenders consider?
- How does the application process work?
- How does a line of credit differ from a “loan”?
Facilitator: Cheryl Farmer, Business Advisor, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Caillie Hayes, Commercial Account Manager, RBC
- Mike Porter, Business Relationship Manager, Business Banking, Prospera Credit Union