Webinar Recording: Embracing Award Opportunities
This is a recording of a teleconference hosted by Women’s Enterprise Centre on April 24, 2018. To view free upcoming sessions visit wec.ca/MAF
Business Awards – Have you been nominated but weren’t sure how to leverage the opportunity? Have you ever considered nominating yourself but lacked the confidence to do so? Have you been overwhelmed with the requirements of a nomination package and didn’t know if it was the right time for your company?
In this session you will learn how being nominated or nominating yourself for awards can be a unique marketing opportunity for your business!
During this Mentor Advisory Forum:
- Discover how you can use an award nomination to benefit your business.
- Identify ways you can write a winning nomination by choosing the right award category and engaging people to help you.
- Learn about the different awards that you can apply for.
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Meagan Hughes, Cottage Quilting Ltd.
- Bridget Field, Client Services Manager, Small Business BC
- Alpana Sharma, Communications Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre