Webinar Recording: Everything You Want to Know About Being a Mentor But Were Afraid to Ask
This is the recording of a webinar hosted by Women’s Enterprise Centre in August 2018. To view free upcoming sessions visit wec.ca/MAF
Mentoring provides many benefits for everyone involved, including business knowledge, support, clarity, confidence-building and fun!
But what does it mean to be a mentor? – are you qualified? – are you ready? – are you even interested?
If you’re considering becoming a mentor, either with Women’s Enterprise Centre or in an informal setting, then listen to this recording of a teleconference with a panel of women from both sides of the mentoring relationship. They share their experiences, tips and inspirational stories so you can decide if you’re ready to be a Mentor.
Plus, they answer some common questions, including:
- What kind of skills and experience do I need to become a Mentor?
- What makes a good mentoring relationship?
- What’s in it for me?
Facilitator: Dawn McCooey, MA CMC Business Advisor, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Debbie Palmer, Debbie Palmer Presents
- Kris McCleary, Kris McCleary Consulting
- Kaitlyn McConnell, WEC Mentoring Coordinator and Business Analyst