Webinar Recording: From Solopreneur to Boss – Creating Your Processes
This is the recording of a teleconference hosted by Women’s Enterprise Centre in March 2019. To view free upcoming sessions visit wec.ca/MAF
You’ve built your business out of passion and hard work, so you know it inside and out. But how can you boil it down to a set of processes that is easy for a new employee to understand?
You may think that hiring someone will solve your problem of having to work too much. Spoiler alert: This simply isn’t true.
While hiring staff may take some work off your plate, it will also add a new set of responsibilities in managing your team. So doing some prep work now will save you headaches down the road.
This is the first in a two-part series to help you address the first stages of hiring for your business: creating processes and systems.
We discuss how you can:
- Simplify your business and service offering
- Define your customer avatar
- Draft your initial core processes for serving your clients; and
- Map out your customer journey
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Sandra Graham, Founder, Get Simple Systems
- Danison Buan, Preeminent Systems Expert & Founder of Refood