Webinar Recording: Outside-the-Box Funding
This is a recording of a webinar hosted by Women’s Enterprise Centre in October 2017. To view free upcoming sessions visit wec.ca/MAF
Traditional bank loans are just one way to finance your business. Many businesses are thinking “outside of the box” and obtaining funds through crowdfunding or other online investment platforms. During this mentor advisory forum learn about some of the different ways that you can receive funds to start or grow your business.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is equity? What is debt?
- How do you choose between the two?
- What the different types of equity financing available.
- Reward based vs Equity based Crowdfunding.
- About other online investment platforms.
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Women’s Enterprise Centre