Webinar Recording: The Nuts and Bolts of Free Trade Agreements
This is the recording of a webinar hosted by Women’s Enterprise Centre in September 2019. To view free upcoming sessions visit wec.ca/MAF
Want to stay competitive in the international marketplace? Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) can create a level playing field for Canadian companies- whether you are exporting goods or services.
This interactive webinar includes:
- What is a free trade agreement and how does it work?
- When exporting goods or exporting services, how can free trade agreements facilitate your trade?
- What government procurement opportunities are there in markets Canada has an FTA with?
- How to look up tariff rates?
- What support is available to you if your target market has a free trade agreement with Canada?
Facilitator: Alpana Sharma, Export Business Advisor, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Panelist: Chelsie Luciani, Senior Manager, Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology, BC