Webinar Recording: Understand the Money Side of Your Business
Do you take a “head in the sand” approach to the financial side of your business? Do you ignore your numbers because you are unsure of exactly what they mean?
Our panelists demystify the financial reports that you should be reviewing on a regular basis, whether you do your own bookkeeping or have a professional doing it.
We want you to be able to feel more comfortable answering these questions:
- What does my Income Statement tell me?
- What does my Balance Sheet tell me?
- Why do I need a Pro Forma Cash Flow Statement?
- Why is my Cash Flow different from my Income Statement?
- Why should I create a budget and forecast?
Learn how you can quickly read your statements, spot errors, and make better business decisions faster!
Our panel of Certified Professional Accountants explain the money side of your business so that you can effectively manage your business for growth.
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Women’s Enterprise Centre