Learn how to write a business plan to bring your vision to life!
The Creating Your Business Plan Workbook is a comprehensive learning guide that takes you through each step of the business planning process—from thinking about starting a business to ticking off your business plan checklist.
Our Business Advisors hear this question a lot: How do I write a business plan? We’ve designed this resource to help you tackle the key questions you’ll need to answer, and you’ll save time and energy in the process, creating a viable business that makes both you and your customers happy.
This workbook asks the questions you need to ensure you’re building a business that fits your life. First, you’ll discover what you want, then you’ll explore whether you have a viable idea. When you’re ready to create your business plan, this workbook will guide you through a simple step-by-step process:
- Step 1: What will your business look like?
- Step 2: What do you know about your industry, competition and potential customers?
- Step 3: How will you find customers and help them buy your product or service?
- Step 4: How will you run the business?
- Step 5: Let’s talk about money
- Step 6: What could possibly go wrong?
- Step 7: Action plan
- Step 8: Say it in 1000 words or less
- Step 9: Supporting documents
- Step 10: Final checklist and business plan outline
The Creating Your Business Plan Workbook is accompanied by starting documents so you can work through each step in word or excel and then transfer your responses into a final business plan.
Finally, when your plan is complete, we offer a comprehensive business plan review service.