Join us for a free mediation webinar and get your questions answered by a lawyer and mediator!
As business owners, we sometimes find ourselves:
- in challenging situations with other businesses or customers;
- in conflict with employees or partners; or
- needing to have “difficult” conversations with others.
There are times when you should hire a lawyer, but other times solving the problem with mediation can be equally as effective, less expensive and quicker.
On June 20, we’re hosting Ashley Syer, Lawyer and Mediator at Syer Law, for a mediation webinar to discuss how it can be used to resolve some business conflicts.
- The difference between a mediator and a lawyer
- The types of situations that are best suited to mediation
- The benefits of mediation
- How to find a qualified mediator
Facilitator: Cheryl Farmer, Business Advisor, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Panelist: Ashley Syer, Lawyer and Mediator, Syer Law
June 20 | 10am to 11am | Free Webinar
Women and men welcome