Join us online for a free webinar about Search Engine Optimization (SEO)!
What is SEO, really?
We hear this acronym everywhere, and are constantly being told how important it is for us to implement on our site. In short, it helps your website show up higher in search results so more customers can find you. Yet in reality, do we really know what it does and how much work is involved?
We’re hosting Nikki Thibodeau, Shopify Local Community Manager, on May 6 for an interactive session, including a chance to ask your own questions. Join us for this beginner-level course to find out what SEO is really all about!
We’ll be covering:
- What is SEO and what are the benefits?
- An overview of keyword research and how to do it
- On-site and Off-site SEO
Who is this workshop for?
- Beginners who are unfamiliar with SEO
- People who would like a refresher about SEO
- Curious entrepreneurs who want to level up
Wednesday | May 6, 2020 PT | 10 am to 11 am | Webinar
- Danielle Hofer, Training & Outreach Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Chaunda Honkonen, Senior Marketing & Communications Officer
- Nikki Thibodeau, Shopify Local Community Manager
Open to everyone!
About Nikki Thibodeau
An insanely passionate individual, Nikki loves pairing up with entrepreneurs to help them grow their business. She is currently working at Shopify Local Community Manager, delivering free digital resources for entrepreneurs to level up. Her favourite things to talk about are your business, content marketing, and how dogs are the biggest gift to mankind.