Join us on June 16 to have your questions answered by a privacy expert!
Working from home might be the safest option for your employees and clients right now, but are you taking the right steps to ensure it’s also a secure option?
On June 16, we’re hosting privacy consultant, Marilyn Sing, to share how you can maintain the privacy of your customers’ and employees’ personal information.
Marilyn will outline BC’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) to cover:
- COVID-19-related guidance released from the BC Privacy Commissioner’s office
- Secure video conferencing – is that Zoom screenshot okay?
- How you can comply with PIPA
- Other privacy tips
June 16 | 2pm to 3pm PT | Free webinar
- Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Danielle Hofer, Training & Outreach Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Panelist: Marilyn Sing, CIPP/C, Principal Consultant, IPP Consulting