This is the second in a two-part series to help you launch and improve your website, presented in partnership with Webnames. See part one: How to Plan and Launch a Website >>
Launching a website is only the first step in succeeding online. Just because you have a website doesn’t mean people will visit it, so you need to draw people in.
On September 17, we’re hosting Julianna Horvat and Karthik Balachander, Marketing Managers at Webnames.ca, who will share tips on how to attract more traffic to your website.
During this free, interactive webinar tailored for beginners, you’ll learn:
- The different sources of traffic to your website
- Ways to optimize your site for relevance and your ideal buyers
- Strategies to increase traffic from Search, Social, Referral, Email, Paid and Offline sources
- How to monitor and analyze traffic to your website for continuous improvement
- Next steps for growth
To get the most out of this session, it helps to know your buyer persona and the purpose of your website, so we recommend you also join us for the first session in this free series: How to Plan and Launch a Website.
Join us to have your questions answered by experts in digital marketing!
September 10 | 10am to 11am PT | Free webinar
- Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Chaunda Honkonen, Senior Marketing & Communications Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre