Starting Your Business Resource Package
Congratulations on taking the next step to starting your business by attending our Starting Your Business Info Session!
Here are some relevant resources that may help in the early stages of your business planning.
We’re here to help! If you have any questions, call 1.800.643.7014 ext. 112 or send us an email.
Links We Referred to in the Session
- Small Business Accelerator
- Business Model Canvas – Canvanizer or Strategyzer
- Cash flow forecast template
- Simply Legal Law Corporation
- Business Corporations Act
- Licenses and permits
- Naming and registering your business
- Register online with the Canada Revenue Agency
- PST information
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Starting a Small Business Handbook
- Steps to incorporating a company in BC
Free Resources for Starting Your Business
- How to choose the right business structure
- How to register a business and conduct a name search
- Tax information and business numbers
- Licensing requirements
- Market Research – Small Business Accelerator Guides
- How to Write an Effective Business Plan
- Cash Flow Forecasting and Break Even Analysis
- Cash Flow Template
Paid Resources for Starting Your Business
This comprehensive learning guide takes you through each step of the business planning process—from thinking about starting a business to ticking off your business plan checklist.
It can sometimes be difficult to look at your own business plan objectively and gauge if it is sound. Our Business Advisors can give constructive feedback from the point of view of an investor or lender.